You must do the survey by the end of the month (June 30th, 2008) to be entered in to the raffle!
Information that you provide will help us take the site in the direction that the users want, as well as find out what services you may want to see us provide. It will also help us know what kind of people are using the site, and help us find ways we can work with possible partners to make some more exciting possibilities.
Rules and more info
* No CompSci.ca staff member can win any of the prizes.
* To win you must be a registered forum member and provide the correct user name when taking the survey.
* You do not have to be a user to take the survey (but you can't win).
* Bits have no monetary value.
* Gift certificate can not be transferred and is not exchangeable.
* The 1st prize winner will have to provide a valid e-mail to send the certificate to.
* Survey results are not linked to your user name and are anonymous.
* Anonymous results of the survey maybe shared with 3rd parities.
* Anonymous results of the survey will be shared with U of T CS department.
* Only users that do the survey by the end of the month (June 30th, 2008) will be entered in to the raffle.
* There is no cost to do the survey or be in the raffle.
* You may only take the survey once.
Computer Science CanadaHelp with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:09 pm Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!
Just a reminder. It being June 30th, today is the last day to be entered into the raffle.