Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!
Index -> Network News
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:08 am   Post subject: Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

Note: the raffle has ened and the winners have been ancounced.

CompSci.ca wants to know what you think!

If you are a registered forum user and take the one page, anonymous survey you will be entered in to a raffle, where you could win one of the following prizes:

1st Prize: A $25 gift certificate from amazon.com (went to compuwiz)
2nd Prize: 1000 bits (went to Sage_Aurora)
3rd Prize: 500 bits (went to Cavetroll)

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY NOW!

You must do the survey by the end of the month (June 30th, 2008) to be entered in to the raffle!

Information that you provide will help us take the site in the direction that the users want, as well as find out what services you may want to see us provide. It will also help us know what kind of people are using the site, and help us find ways we can work with possible partners to make some more exciting possibilities.

Rules and more info
* No CompSci.ca staff member can win any of the prizes.
* To win you must be a registered forum member and provide the correct user name when taking the survey.
* You do not have to be a user to take the survey (but you can't win).
* Bits have no monetary value.
* Gift certificate can not be transferred and is not exchangeable.
* The 1st prize winner will have to provide a valid e-mail to send the certificate to.
* Survey results are not linked to your user name and are anonymous.
* Anonymous results of the survey maybe shared with 3rd parities.
* Anonymous results of the survey will be shared with U of T CS department.
* Only users that do the survey by the end of the month (June 30th, 2008) will be entered in to the raffle.
* There is no cost to do the survey or be in the raffle.
* You may only take the survey once.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:09 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

Just a reminder. It being June 30th, today is the last day to be entered into the raffle.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:34 am   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

We should be getting the data from the survey back around July 7th at witch time we will be given a list of user names and be able to do the raffle.

We will have more updates once we get the list of names and will have an ancoument when we do the raffle.

The winners will be contacted by PM and/or E-mail once it is done.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
apomb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:49 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

So when is this happening?
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:05 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

We've got the list. Hat drawing will take place by the end of the week (I've got midterms and Dan's out in the wilderness... somewhere).
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
apomb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:08 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

oh right on, thanks tony! good luck on midterms. (why you're taking classes in the summer, ill never know Razz)
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:14 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

technically it's a "Spring" term. And because I'm in UW's co-op. Summer is canceled until graduation.
rizzix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:51 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

I wish I could take classes in the summer.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
silent1mezzo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:54 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

Gah, I'm taking a business course to complete my minor. Only Comp Sci courses are good Razz
Zeroth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

so, who won?
Aziz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:58 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

I think Dan dropped of the planet =/
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:50 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

Sorry for the dealy but the results of the raffel are as fallows:

1st: compuwiz
2nd: Sage_Aurora
3rd: Cavetroll

We will be contacting the winners shortly.

In summery compuwiz has won the $25 gift cert and Sage_Aurora and Cavetroll have won bits.

Thank you to every one who partispated in the survey and tony will likey be making a blog posting about the raffel in a few days.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:12 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

Or hours.
Sage_Aurora

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:14 am   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

so lol what can I do with the bits I won?
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:32 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

You forge a plan to take over the world, of course.

Also, a job well done on all that cutting, it must've been a pain. Wink
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: