Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 GUI
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
TokenHerbz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:20 pm   Post subject: GUI

"If you have any questions about anything covered in this walkthrough, please do not ask them here. Make a thread in the Turing Help forum."

Here i am, with a question.

1st off, i can't find a toutorial about buttonfill... and the basic one, must you make processes??

Anyways, the main question i had, was...

Can you change the TEXT of the botton once you clicked it, and keep it that way, and say, after that, it renders that buton usless???

So is it with that in mind... possible to set 3 X 3 blank buttons, and make tic tac toe??? Once its clicked it turns to a X, and cant be clicked anymore... then and O for another, and each button has an id, so cant you go, if but1 = x and but2 = x and but3 = x then etc::

if you set it up like

but1 but2 but3
4 5 6
7 8 9

You get what am trying to ask??

And i would like some one to ecplain the buttonfill to me, or perhaps theres a totoreal about it which i missed...

thanks
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Turing Help Manual wrote:

Syntax GUI.SetLabel (widgetID : int, text : string)

Description Changes the text of a widget specified by widgetID to text. This procedure can accept a button, check box, radio button, label, or a labelled frame widget as the widgetID parameter.
In most cases, if the text will not fit in the widget's current size, the widget will be resized to fit the text. If the widget was made larger to fit the text and then the text is changed, the widget will be resized as appropriate for the original width specified and the new text.

Turing Help Manual wrote:

Syntax GUI.Disable (widgetID : int)

Description Disables a widget specified by widgetID.
Used in conjunction with GUI.Enable to enable and disable widgets.

Disabled widgets generally are "grayed out" to visually depict their disabled status.

Disabled widgets do not respond to keystrokes or mouse clicks.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: