Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Mouse Roller?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Flikerator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

mike200015 wrote:
if you click the mouse wheel , then the z variable changes to 10... no clue what that means or nething.. jus thought ud like to know lol Razz

Yah I already know that, i need it ti be a value when I roll it though.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
McKenzie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

In the old DOS version the button numbers made sence because Turing would register more than one button being pressed. So for example:
pressing left and right : 101
pressing left and right : 011
So it looks like there is one bit for each button. There in reverse order so that the left button is 1 for simplicity (mine you I don't find 100 all that complex.)
Flikerator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You can't even do two buttons being pressed at once, which suks. It should add them up. If I right click and left click it should be 101...but its 1..
McKenzie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Right, like I said, it worked in the old DOS version. I'm pretty sure that it's not supported by the Windows API, so you can't really blame Holt for this one.
Flikerator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

McKenzie wrote:
Right, like I said, it worked in the old DOS version. I'm pretty sure that it's not supported by the Windows API, so you can't really blame Holt for this one.

But...But...I play games and I use both clicks at once. *Is confused*
McKenzie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OK, You can Kinda blame Holt. It is far from impossible to check both buttons. Windows will give an event each time either button goes up or down. All they had to do was track the status of the buttons. In DOS you do and Int21 and the mouse driver will give you the exact status.
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

u sure u cant do it in a process?
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 37 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: