Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Rules
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What? Somebody ban this guy.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

abdul wrote:
By the way im, Abdul, hence the name
Dan its Jamal.

wow, somebody's having an identity crisis Surprised

Coutsos -- can't you ban users?
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

'Fraid not. And I seem to have misplaced my list of passwords for the other accounts-- er, no, I can't ban users. *cough*
abdul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Ban me?

Why?
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Routine abuse of power, nothing personal.
abdul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hopefully not.

But i do hope we can be friends, if you tell me your mailing information i shall send you a present. Don't bother to ask what it is though, it will be a surprise Very Happy
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

abdul wrote:
Hopefully not.

But i do hope we can be friends, if you tell me your mailing information i shall send you a present. Don't bother to ask what it is though, it will be a surprise Very Happy

And if you give me your credit card number, I'll deposit a really huge sum of money in your account! Very Happy Really!
abdul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

How about we wrap this deal up! I shall come on the channel sometime this week. I'm so excited to how much.... Surprised
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I am in the process of updating thess rules and puting in place a constitution for the compsci.ca orgnatasion. During this trasnistion the rules metioned in this topic are subject to chage.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Excellent, anarchy Twisted Evil...

A constitution? For... mods and admins? I'm not quite sure what you mean.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
Excellent, anarchy Twisted Evil...

A constitution? For... mods and admins? I'm not quite sure what you mean.

For evyething from noraml users to owners of the network. It will inculde a new user agrement and a more sturctered method for users to sugested things to the site as well as appleal disesions by the staff.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I still get to make secret bans though. Just... in limited quantaties. Twisted Evil
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:
I still get to make secret bans though. Just... in limited quantaties. Twisted Evil

shhhhh......they are not secret if u talk about them. Don't make me send the secret poicle affter you and make you disaprea like the others.....

Edit: btw i found out what that comenting u did fixed......it has to do with our litte secret about the pm system Wink
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hikaru79 wrote:
abdul wrote:
Hopefully not.

And if you give me your credit card number, I'll deposit a really huge sum of money in your account! Very Happy Really!

lol. deposit a negative amount Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MysticVegeta wrote:
lol. deposit a negative amount Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

MysticVegeta wrote:
-100 bits for people who want to post the devil smily

Oy. Confused
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 4  [ 55 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: