Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 PLEASE HELP ME!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
lawyer_chelsea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:12 pm   Post subject: PLEASE HELP ME!

Please help me! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I'm a computer science student in Ontario and my teacher has lost the Turing software that we need to install on our computers. Can someone please provide me with a download or link to a free download of the software I need? It would be greatly appreciated!!! Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

We do not provide downloads, but someone might be able to accomodate you... First, ask your teacher to give you the program - you don't need the installer.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Your teacher lost the Turing software? No offense, but that sounds pretty made up.
In any case, the answer is no.

Pending deletion.
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this calls for hall of shame Laughing

I think lawyer_chelsea is out to sue us Evil or Very Mad
lawyer_chelsea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:56 pm   Post subject: Thanks for all your help...

I was able to track down a copy of Turing....It wasn't easy but I did... Thank You for all of your assistance on this issue....

P.S. I am not a lawyer, law is only an interest of mine...Sorry if I scared you! Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I hope if you post next time you will follow the limit of 7000 smilies per post, ok? Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
lawyer_chelsea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:55 pm   Post subject: HILARIOUS!

HILARIOUS...Maybe you should quit this computer science gig for stand up comedy...
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

or maybe you can learn to google
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:22 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Andy wrote:
or maybe you can learn to google

I'm not trying to defend the piracy request here or anything, but it ain't easy trying to find Turing through Google.
wtd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Were the Turing language perfect in any other way, this would still mar it beyond hope of salvage.

How is someone supposed to learn a language for which the tools go out of their way to be unattainable?
jamonathin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

wtd wrote:
How is someone supposed to learn a language for which the tools go out of their way to be unattainable?

Deep Thoughts by Jack Hand . . err wtd. Razz Very true however.
codemage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:20 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
I'm a computer science student in Ontario and my teacher has lost the Turing software that we need to install on our computers.

That's so sad. You guys won't be learning programming in computers class after all.

It's too bad that it's the network admin/tech's responsibility to install software, not the teacher, and that they keep a copy of all licensed software in the school itself.
Darkshining

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Laughing That's a No No, you can't expect someone to give you Turing on a public forum
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: