Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Page admin buttion added.
Index -> Network News
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:15 am   Post subject: Page admin buttion added.

I have added an link at the bottom of the fourm to page me at any time on my moble device if imdent help is need with a user, post, topic, or server realted issue. Also this could be used for reporting mass spamers and other atacks on the site. I also do not mind geting noraml chaty like messages from users as long as they are not aksing for help or expiced a reply right away.

So short sotry is if u whont to get my atation right away or just get borad and whont to bug me click the link below.

P.S. you most be loged in to use this.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jamonathin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:56 am   Post subject: Re: Page admin buttion added.

Sounds like a good idea, just one thing.
Hacker Dan wrote:
whont to bug me click the link below.
Next march-june you're gonna be getting a lot of useless spam messages from the CompSci newbies, but as long as you're on a good mobile plan (which you'd have to be for this) I guess it wont matter too much anyways.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

This is free for me. I get free incoming messages and due to some intresting progaming i now get free email to sms as well Wink

Edit: Besides it sends there username too so i could hunt them down latter. Now. Also i just made some updates to the software so u can not go over the text limit and get cut off.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: