Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 DOES THE SPRITE FUNCTION EVEN WORK!?!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
sloppyjoes

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 11:22 am   Post subject: DOES THE SPRITE FUNCTION EVEN WORK!?!

my teacher told me to use the sprite function for animation movement over a background so it won't disturb it...i used it but it seems the whole function itself doesn't even work! i even copied an example from help and tried examples from the book (don't worry i changed the files) but it keeps on giving my back the same error message. it keeps saying 'New' is not in the export list of 'Sprite for Sprite.New or 'Show is not in the export list of 'Sprite' for Sprite.Show. I have no idea what the problem is...maybe the version?! i have 4.04 [b]need some suggestions![/b] Sad
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 11:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

sprites aren't enabled in version 4.x

go home. Razz
Tony

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 1:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, lol... I'm afraid you'd have to redraw your background... dont worry, with View.Update it would look even better then sprites
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
JSBN

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 2:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah if u want to use sprites, u gunna have to go back to the old vr. of Turing (3.X)
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: