Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I'm very knew to turing, and was wondering if there....
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
GreatSaiyaman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:27 pm   Post subject: I'm very knew to turing, and was wondering if there....

(topic)..... a site, such as a link here or on here that gives exercises (Questions) starting from easy and gradually getting to very hard, (And also has answers), so that you can develop your skills? because i had sorta an intro course about turing, and im fairly good for a beginner and finished all the exercises that they gave us, and would like to keep working on it. Thanks for helping me.

Shawn
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well, we're still fairly new and our own "practice problems" are faily high up on the "to do" list.

We should have a system set up with quite a few problems (and solutions) avaialble before CCC (Canadian Computer Competition) which is in Febuary
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:26 am   Post subject: questions

hummm, to think of it i have never seen any sites with questions and aweres for turing. holths site has aweres but not questions if you look hrad, lol, god only knows why.

auctlay speeking of the ccc i think there site has some basick questions for progaming, but i dont know how many of them have awaeres in truing.

i dont have the like now but if i find it i will post it latter. if you whont to find it your slef it is run by watrloo unisvtey.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: