Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing Project Help
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
armando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:01 am   Post subject: Turing Project Help

I need help to create a game using Turing 4.0the assignment says that it should be a slot machine..
i know that it should randomly output the numbers and that all the user will have to do is click the button. I would like the program to keep track of the players winnings and be able to sum it all up at the end. The player should also have the option to stop playing when they think there winnings are big eanough. When randomly outputting the three digits of the slot machine there should be digits from 1 - 10 programmed to say something like "BAR" when a number is output..
I was wondering if somebody could make this code for me, cause this is due in 3 days, and i have no clue how to do it...
Thanks for everything
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wrong forum. Moved.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why don't we just consolidate all of this talk about slot machines, and mabye you can help each other rather than copy each other. In the end, you'll be smarter if you don't cheat.

But to get started here's what I would do:

Make an array of three random numbers, each ranging from one to the number of different pictures on each reel. lets say there were 2.

then you would do something like this:
code:

for c = 1 to 3
     if RandomNumber(c) = 1 then
          %show a bar
     elsif RandomNumber(c) 2 then
          %show a 7
     end if
end loop
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Turing Project Help

armando wrote:
I need help to create a game using Turing 4.0the assignment says that it should be a slot machine..
i know that it should randomly output the numbers and that all the user will have to do is click the button. I would like the program to keep track of the players winnings and be able to sum it all up at the end. The player should also have the option to stop playing when they think there winnings are big eanough. When randomly outputting the three digits of the slot machine there should be digits from 1 - 10 programmed to say something like "BAR" when a number is output..
I was wondering if somebody could make this code for me, cause this is due in 3 days, and i have no clue how to do it...
Thanks for everything

Laughing
w00t

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
make this code for me

HAHAHAHAHA.... that felt good
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: