Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Mouse Question
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
void

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 10:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yea...i dont think a twelve year old understands how the equation for finding radius unsing x and y works....also...i dont they have even learned simple y=mx+b stuff....if you do know how to do that....thats great hello....and oh yea..im sorry for having 114 as the color Confused ....eheheeehehe Embarassed .....it should work fine now tho.....by the way...what kind of game are you making?....or what is the point of your program
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
beedub

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 4:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its ok... lo.l.. but ya i know most coding.. like x y rad and sheit like that... i also learned y+mx+b... but the thing i dont know all the function codes....and how to use em... and sometimes when you go to help on turing its not the exsact you wanted..
beedub

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 4:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i might actuyally do a mouseover aswell.. i know how to do it... but i am doing so the user knows that it is picked..
void

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea... i never found tutorials that helpful either...i learn by examples....mouse over is really easy...make two pictures...and when you do that collision detection thing..go like this
if the parameters (x,y,x2,y2) are right then
replace the picture with this one
if the mouse is clicked then
cls
end if
end if
you get?
beedub

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 9:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

okee dokee.... ya i just take the examples and change coordinates and stuff..
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: