Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing 8
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mikez

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 12:15 pm   Post subject: Turing 8

does anyone know where i can get turing 8 or atleast sumthing better than turing 4 or 3 cause they really suck.
they fix a problem in one while breaking something in the other. turing 4 left out things like sprites/joystick etc.

so if any one knows where to get turing 8 (or another version better than 3 and 4) i'd be extreamly happy Very Happy

ps thanx in advance
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well 4.0.4 is the latest version out to my knowledge...

You can buy it from Holtsoft... I don't think anyone else bothers to sell it
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:30 pm   Post subject: hummmm

is turing 8 not for dos?

becuse if turing 8 is for dos you relay dont whont it, it whode be even wores then the newer ones.

also if you fined that turing is laking in fechertes i reamend that you go to VB or C++. you can find free c compilers on the net all you have to do is like shreach yahoo. You can also buy Visual Studio (C++, VB, others) from MicroSoft, or just use VB that's build into MS Office (macros) if you already own this product.

Note:SWAT is not involved with warez and as much as we agree that holt over-charges for its products, we will not destribute illigal software.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: