Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 A foot ball game
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
lil_li

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:24 pm   Post subject: A foot ball game

hello
I'm making a foot ball game,( almost done, i will post my code if anyone want to play it)

anyways i was wondering if you people know any good site for a complete rules on football. NFL not CFl. And give me some intreting facts or pic for the game.

thanx

oh yeah one more thing...

um... you guys know any good format for AI in a football game?

i have the "follow you and tackle you " ( i used the equation of a line)

but is there any other good format for a homing AI proc?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i donno of the sites (not into football), but I'd just like to say that the game can be more fun if you make up some rules of your own. It will have its own originality factor Very Happy
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Catalyst

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sports games tend to be better if the rules are right

heres a site:

http://ww2.nfl.com/fans/rules/
Tony

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well true, you need to keep the basic rules... but still... wouldn't it be cool if you can play in football with jetpacks on or something? Then you can come up with a bunch of new rules around your new addition to the game.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Catalyst

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jetpacks? Laughing
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have never watched or played a football game in my whole life and i only know the basic rules(almost). =(
But i know a lot abour soccer
Delta

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 8:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Jetpacks make any game better Laughing
Dan

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 11:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
well true, you need to keep the basic rules... but still... wouldn't it be cool if you can play in football with jetpacks on or something? Then you can come up with a bunch of new rules around your new addition to the game.

....this brings back meoreys of the tribes foot ball mod. now that was some good foot ball there......
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: