Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 If you need help with multiplayer NET stuff, post here
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DanShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:45 pm   Post subject: If you need help with multiplayer NET stuff, post here

Well, I finally discovered how to create multiplayer chats, games, etc. in Turing a couple weeks ago, and Im not sure how many people know how to, so if you'd like to know how, or would like the answer to any questions relevant to multi-user, client <-> server relations, or something like that, just PM me, or post here and ill get back to you as soon as I can.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

why not just write a detailed tutorial on it? Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
DanShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I would seriously like to, but I dont have internet on my home computer, and I cant seem to remember all the commands I use on my programs...so its kind of a predicament. If someone however asks a specific question, I could probably give them a specific answer. Wow, I have a horrible memory.
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

floppy? flash drive?
DanShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

neither of them are on the internet cafe computers. (Theyve been removed...grrr) Ill try to write a tutorial on paper, the retype it here if I can.
Delta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

why don't you just think it up and type it at the cafe... private message it to yourself... and then next time you come continue where you left off... then once your done... post it Confused stop making excuses... you are lazier than me
DanShadow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok, redirect yourself to this link instead of posting here.
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=5795
That is the tutorial on .NET commands I made a little while ago. And Delta, cease flames.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: