Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Animations
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
aside

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:45 pm   Post subject: Animations

I'm mostly done my main part of programming for my final, and I'm just doing extral stuff to get more marks. If you can help me on modefying the graphics I have, I would be very grateful (and help you on programming, if you want to)
PM me plz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sory but i can not read your mind to see your code. If you whont help u should realy post your code not mater what you have when u ask a question. This dose 2 things, 1. we know u are not just asking for poleop to do you work for ya and 2. we aucaly have somting to help you with Wink .
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
aside

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I really can't post any part of my project because somehow it got to 300 MB (all the pictures).
vagyb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

okay.. should we start guessing ur code ?lol
aside

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:47 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I wasn't asking for any code
never mind now, I already finished my final.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

aside wrote:
I wasn't asking for any code

The why did u post in turing help?

How did u get 300mb of pics? Are they all like 1200 by 1200 full color bmp format? If you uses JPEG they whould be much smaller.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow thats like a movie, or a virus, cause about 107 chapters of naruto is about 300 megs, and thats about over 2500 pictures. Big ones.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Trust me, aside is a very good programmer, and his program is indeed a 600mb program, made with Turing. I think it's an isometric board game/RPG. Very much worth it.

I saw his game a couple of times, and kept nagging him to release it. But I think it's kinda hard for someone to upload a 600mb program. Though he could send tony or dan a copy and they could host it? But I'm not sure anyone would want to dl it, especially the 56kers.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it would be better to release it on cd i think.
aside

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:20 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I started small on my final so I just used bitmap, but after the size became a problem, I already got like 2000 pictures and i'm too lazy to actually go and change every one of them to jpg. Right now I have like 4000 pictures and it's still going up, that's why I posted here, if anyone knows a fast way to change bmp to jpg, plz tell me.
Also, I believe the pictures I used are copyright protected from the original company that made them. I think if I put it up on the internet, I would get sued.
Flashkicks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I just wanna say SuperGenius- I LOVE YOUR SIGNATUER PIC!!..LMBO!!.. Its SO FUNNY!! I laughed SO HARD when i first saw it!!!. Good Jo0o0ob man!!..LMBO!!!
~Flashkicks

[mod:13d7c6d909]-2 bits, for the spam[/mod:13d7c6d909]

<<STILL laughing!!!!!>>
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:33 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Flashkicks : quit with the spam Laughing

aside : you can load the image into turing and then save it back as a .jpg file. You just need to write a loop to load all the files (I think you can use Dir. module to read the contents of the directory)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
aside

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well, the project is dued like tomorrow, I'll try to change as much as I can, but it's just painful. I think I'll keep working on it becuz some stuff were cut off- I don't have enough time for everything I wanted. So I'll probably upload the finished virsion (which I hope can be finished at the end of june, I have a lot of exams and other stuffs)
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow an actualy 600 mb program made with turing, I'd download it if I have enogh space Laughing
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: