Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Blackjack help
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
rags

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 5:16 pm   Post subject: Blackjack help

can someone please oh please oh please send me a blackjack turing program. it doesnt have to be too fancy or anything at all. just a simple game with graphics and cards and numbers. Its due 2morrow for me and I have no idea how to work it. its my ISU, and its worth 30%. I have no idea how to do it. I keep messing up every time I try something. PLEASE HELP ME, I BEG U Crying or Very sad Sad
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 5:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Read my furry rabbit lips.

No.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 5:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it amazes me how not only some people can come here to beg for help, but they do it the DAY BEFORE the ISU is due. You won't get a program here, I wish you luck in completing this project.
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 5:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You can, however, post up some demos of what you have, and ask for assitance with basic problems.

*sigh* CompSci.Ca is not a place where noobs can beg to have their projects done for them.

This is a topic i've seen countless times, and answered just as many.

You cannot possibly expect to join a forum, and ON THE SAME DAY get everything you needed. this is not Narutofan, this is CompSci.

I have no sympathy for some kid, on the eve a project is due, to expect complete strangers to do their work for them. its friggin' ridiculous. go home. read the damn help files.

-Z
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 6:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Blackjack help

rags wrote:
can someone please oh please oh please send me a blackjack turing program. it doesnt have to be too fancy or anything at all. just a simple game with graphics and cards and numbers. Its due 2morrow for me and I have no idea how to work it. its my ISU, and its worth 30%. I have no idea how to do it. I keep messing up every time I try something. PLEASE HELP ME, I BEG U Crying or Very sad Sad

You're funny. You can be my jester.
Paul

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 6:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
it amazes me how not only some people can come here to beg for help, but they do it the DAY BEFORE the ISU is due. You won't get a program here, I wish you luck in completing this project.

some people? he's the only one I've seen so far Laughing
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 7:02 pm   Post subject: Noob Pardoned

y'know, we shouldn't be so mean to him (her).

we should all remember how challenging our first programs were.

Here.

Now NEVER ask that kind of question again.

-Z

+BJv784.zip

BJv784.zip
 Description:
Sorry, I had to compile it so as to keep the pictures. Don't bug for programs again plz.

Download
 Filename:  BJv784.zip
 Filesize:  271.87 KB
 Downloaded:  216 Time(s)

Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 3:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sigh, i hate posts like this. Clearery he is going to hand that in for his ISU.

Shure some of our 1st progames where chalgening but that was b/c we did not get other poleop to do the work for us. He could have at least asked for help rather then asking for a copy of it and on the day b4 it is due too. Could have at least ask for some one to do it for you in advaced Razz
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 3:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dan, did you even look at the file?

I've noticed only 2 dl so far.

It is only black-jack in name.
Dan

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 11:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya i did, but if i side "ROFL that will teach him" he whould not download it now whold he Twisted Evil

What whould be realy evil whould be puting the foramt c: comand in it Twisted Evil (NOTE: dont ever do that b/c some one eltes could dl it, send it them by e-mail Wink )
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 6:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:

What whould be realy evil whould be puting the foramt c: comand in it Twisted Evil

is it possible to hide this in a program so if executed the user has no chance to save their pc? even on winXP?
Dan

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

In theroy yes, but i have yet to test it. I will look in to this, by trying to format one of my comps. I will get back with the relsots as soon as i do.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 8:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what does this program do? I downloaded it, and it passed a virus scan, but I decided not to execute it because i couldnt see the code.
guruguru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL That's the point. It's not supposed to do anything.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

guruguru wrote:
LOL That's the point. It's not supposed to do anything.

I thought that it could have some sinister purpose.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: