Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I need to download turing
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Frank

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:19 pm   Post subject: I need to download turing

I use turing at school alot but I need it at home. Does anyone have it? I need to download it.

Also I need a minesweeper program.

REMEMBER: I need to download turing (I don't care which version, I prefer The lastest version of OOT.)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
guruguru

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No no dont just ask ask ask. We will not give you Minesweeper. And as for Turing, I will not give you the line... because you have to legally buy it. If you paid for it at your school, you can get it here (kinda cheap bu w/e). If your school pays for it then same goes I guess. But you can't just ask for a program you have to buy usually and expect to get it for free.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ask your computer science teacher if your school has a license to distribute turing. if your school does, then he'll probably give you an ftp site, type that into internet explorer or windows explorer navigation bar and voila.
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:58 pm   Post subject: Re: I need to download turing

Frank wrote:

I use turing at school alot but I need it at home. Does anyone have it? I need to download it.

We can't do that.

Frank wrote:
Also I need a minesweeper program.

I laugh.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: