Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Resizing and repositioning buttons
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul Brenek

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:35 pm   Post subject: Resizing and repositioning buttons

Hi All,

Thanks for all your help. I have a new question.
I am creating several menu screens for a game and I have a quit button. The button works great on the first menu screen. For the second menu screen I reposition and resize the button using GUI.SetPositionAndSize.
The button works but now generates an error message saying "Bound varaibles overlap." What does this mean? How do I fix this?

Thanks for the help.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Show me your resize/reposition lines. You (and everybody else) should really post some code to show that you've done something and to show the people who are offering to help what you've done.
Paul Brenek

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 6:15 pm   Post subject: Resize and Reposition

You are right about posting the code. Sorry. I fixed the problem. It was simply that I was trying to do something with one button when I should have used two separate buttons for the job. Once again, my apologies.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: