Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Window.GetActive and Window.SetActive
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
awesomej01

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:52 pm   Post subject: Window.GetActive and Window.SetActive

For my program, I got this problem that whenever I pressed my mousebuttons even when my run window is not open, my program would still execute. I was wondering is Window.GetActive or Window.SetActive the commands to fix this problem. If yes, if anyone don't mind would you please give me an example of how these commands works in a program because the help menu in turing 4.04 didn't have an example.
Thanks.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Window.GetActive returns the value that represents which window is the active one. I think it returns winID if you use Window.Open command in the code, -1 by default. If the window is not active, it returns -5

So if you want to disable to mouse events when the window is not active, check for not= -5
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: