Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing Assignment Help
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
ILoveoov

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:04 pm   Post subject: Turing Assignment Help

Ok im new to the forum, and im also new to turing. i have never taken turing before, yet i have to do a turing assignment for the project which i have a make a program so it will interact with LEDs, make a model car move etc...enough said here is what i ahve to do:
1. write a program that graphically displays eight circles on screen to represent the eight bits of a byte. input any character and the ASCII value will be used to light up the correct circles to show the binary representation of the character.this is similar to lighting up LED's in a circuit.
2. modify the program in #1 to allow the input of a sentence. Display the binary equivalent of each character o nthe screen, pausing between each character.
3.modify question #2 to include the display of ASCII value of each character and the binary value on the screen with the circles or simulated LED's. for example the character A should display the ASCII value of 65 and the binary display 0100 0001.

that's first part of the assignment, like i've said, im new to turing, i dont know where to start. i know the basic stuff like put,drawfilloval, locatexy etc.. those basic stuff dont even come close to making those binary programs. i need help fast, can someone be kind enough to help me write up the programs. and btw where can i download turing 4.0?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
guruguru

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Do not ask for someone to write the program for you. For that I will not help you... but I am in a bad mood anyways. If you do not own Turing right now, it is illegal for you to download it for free. Either your school might have a deal or you have to buy it. But if you do have it, then the download is somewhere on this site 8) .
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: