Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 how do have a smooth moving background
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
hello

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 10:10 am   Post subject: how do have a smooth moving background

we are doin a space background and we are having problems with the background we can move it but when it reaches the end we want to recycle it and continue to move it downwards and that is wat we have a problem with
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 11:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

You can have two images moving at same time (each the size of the screen), one below the other. As soon as one of the images leaves the screen compeatly (other image still covers the whole screen), you move that image blow the one on screen and continue the cycle.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
FwuffyTheBunny

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Word up to the izzoe, glizzoe never wanna lizzoe whilezo you knowzoe whut i'ma sayinzo?
FwuffyTheBunny

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

FwuffyTheBunny wrote:
Word up to the izzoe, glizzoe never wanna lizzoe whilezo you knowzoe whut i'ma sayinzo?

Your Darn Right
Prince

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 5:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Shocked riiigh... Confused
Tony

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 5:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

damn it FwuffyTheBunny, if you didnt have a nice avatar, I would yell at you right now. But I'm just giving you a warning. You can post crap in general discussion and anything else in spam. But turing help is turing help...
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
hello

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 3:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

u peop are no help
sryy
u peop are dumb
stop posting spam
die
Asok

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 5:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

locked because 'hello' is being annoying.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: