Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 final pro
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
mtk786

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:03 pm   Post subject: final pro

hey guyz juss need some ideas on how im gonna start my ffinall project
it is basically making jeopardy....
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Use your imagination, and make a start, then ask when you get stuck, or else it wont be your own work really.
omni

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so its going to be a trivia game? Easiest way i can think of doing it is multiple choice type of thing. Are you going to have score, money or what. Bonus rounds, special events? Thats a way of how you could go about starting your game.
Canadian Rob

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well You can do like.. a record file or text file and have it import the questions from there.. so you dont have to "Hard Code" The questions and alot less lines of code... and in the game that i made a while back I used a record file to store a Player name a player password and a High score and if the username dident exsist then It would create a new one.. ect... and If u use graphics.. like draw... and stuff and ur gona use the same stuff over and over again and insted of copy and pasting make a class file so you can just do say CLASS -> LineLength(100) Sumen like that.. Wink Okie... Hmm thats all I can think of..OH Use some GUI if u know how.. and yea.. thats All Ig to
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: