Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Please Help!!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jawaharyousuf

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 3:07 pm   Post subject: Please Help!!!

Hi guys,

My comp crashed recently and i can't get hold on Turing 4.0.5 version. The link in the main page says "Page not found". I guess Holt removed the file. Please upload the installation file on to this site. BTW:- if you don't have installation file, please considering zipping your entire Turing folder(without your programs ofcourse) and upload it. I need it rather urgently(before tommorow). Thanks very much.

here is the site:- its a FTP ste.
ftp://69.195.106.10
user:- turing
pass:- turing

Thanks
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jawaharyousuf

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thank you very much for the person who uploaded the Turing. But it says error loading the initialization file. Would you consider uploading it again please? Thanks again.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well maybe its because that person had "the connection reset" or whatever while they were uploading. Confused
jawaharyousuf

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its working now. Thanks very much. I really needed it today.
Delos

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 6:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Woah...ydj, sorry to hear that! Man, your proggie's due soon eh! Well, it seems like it's all fixed now. I'm hoping this will teach you to...ahem...back things up...to quote an unnamable source Wink.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: