Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Making a RPg and need help with the monsters.
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
magicman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:28 pm   Post subject: Making a RPg and need help with the monsters.

can anny one out there help me with the monsters. Can you tell me what procedure and things like that?
thanks. Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It all depends on how you want your game... maybe you should read asian sensations tutorial/rules on posting new topics.
Give people more information man... and I doubt anyone in their right mind yet alone thier left Wink would do the code for you. No one likes when other ppl get the credit for code that they created.
TheFerret

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:54 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't think that he was asking people to do the code, he wanted to know what to do for procedures for his monsters...
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

monster class should be something like
code:

%//pseudocode
class monster

int HP
int energy/AP
int otherStats

proc attack()
proc takeDmg()
proc defend()
etc.

just have a group of variables to hold monster's stats and procedures for anything the monster could do
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: