Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 One shortcut for two buttons.
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
tum_twish

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:35 am   Post subject: One shortcut for two buttons.

When using GUI.CreateButtonFull, how can I make it such that two buttons are pressed when the <ENTER> (chr 10) key is pressed?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Office of the Registar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

what do you mean two buttons are pressed?
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I assume press both buttons at same time Confused Though I dont understand why. Maybe if you post why you need to do so we might come up with another solutoin for the problem?
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
tum_twish

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I am doing a program that calculates permutations and combinations. However, it is required that we have two buttons, one for each action. But if you press enter, both procedures for both buttons will execute.
Office of the Registar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Do you want it to produce two things when you press enter?
Blade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what if you have each action in different (or the same) procedure, and have both procedures executed when the button is pressed
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

make a 3rd hidden button and set its shortcut to be enter (if thats possible).

for 3rd button's procedure make it call procedures from buttons 1 and 2. So technically you'll be making a 3rd button (but its hidden) which presses other 2 for you Very Happy
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: