Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Spcefic this time
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Alexx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:17 pm   Post subject: Spcefic this time

Sorry man i don'y know the rule of this site cus that was my first time.
i mean when the original ball touch any corner then one more ball appear unles user quit.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
gamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

2 things:
dont make another topic like this, just simply post reply on ur original topic

also, wut do u mean "any corner"??
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

flexible arrays.

and you don't need to start a new thread. Nor is "spcific this time" a helpful title. If it were me, I'd have called the first thread something like "ball spawning".
so, to be certain, you want one ball to be bouncing around and then when it hits a corner another ball spawns? and then that ball can also trigger the spawning of a new ball if it hits a corner, just like the original ball?

EDIT: blargh. 2 mins Sad I'm slow
Alexx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes u got it what i mean, but my question is how do i do this. can u tell me easy way that i can do this. thANKS MAN
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

flexible arrays.

you have a flexible array for the x component of a ball, and another for the y component of a ball. it starts from 1 .. 1. you have an if statement to determine whther any of the balls (and by balls i really mean the x and y of 1 specific element of your flexible arrays) are in the corner. If they are, then use New ( i think its New) to increase the bounds of your flexible array.
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

check out my arrays tutorial
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: