Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 running cmd and using cmd commands
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
BioHazardousWaste

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
it takes less effort to ask someone on a message board than going to the library or the bookstore. and it gives the same effect

reading a 500 page book on dos commands, and asking on a message board have the same result eh?... well it looks like i'm done with this thread. think about what you just said, maybe it'll make more sense after a few hours
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i meant on the system/shell command, you forgot to quote the other part of what i wrote. maybe you should remember that people have to start somewhere, your way is not necessarily the best way.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it also takes less effort to not instalet some then to. i mean u dont have to be an ass hole about every thing BioHazard. if u dont have anything helpfull to say dont say it (unless it is in spam then go nuts)
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
netninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Bio, youre such a damn looser its not even funny. Apparently, according to you, anything thats run from command prompt must be a 'haxxors' tool.

First : THat must mean the Dos language must be a 'bad' thing, and it shouldnt be used. Or maybe just xcopy is a malicious command.

Second : Learn the proper terminology, someone that is malicious is a cracker, not a hacker. I bet your just some 16 year old kid that thinks he knows he can 'hack' pretty good because last nite he planted a trojan someone else made onto his friends computer.

Third : Nobody cares what you do or what youve tried, so next time someone asks a simple question, either respond nicely or dont (unless they ask: how do i use subseven).

---------

Besides Bio's stupid comments, thanks for all the info.
netninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Im still pissed after how many ever months ago this post was.

U SUCK!
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't think I'll waste time typing out the reason why this should be locked.

Let's just say all necessary questions were already asked.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: