Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Ray Casting (AGAIN)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
nate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:46 pm   Post subject: Ray Casting (AGAIN)

AznSensation posted a cool new project on raycasting! I was wondering if anyone knew how he did that and if so you could post some basic code which would give me the basic idea on how to make that 3D world.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Nate
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Actually, Me and my partner worked on a game together, his part was the raycasting, mine was a tactical battle screen (tactic-ogre sort of thing). So if you need help, ask SilverSprite, he will(I think) help you out. Also, Martin did raycasting also, ask him (in case u didn't know, that's Darkness). I can tell you the basics behind raycasting, but I would spend so long typing Wink . Go to http://www.permadi.com/tutorial/raycast/ this is an ok site on raycasting. I had another example, but I think I deleted, I will try and find it for you though, good luck on the raycasting!
nate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:21 pm   Post subject: Site

Yah i know, i have been there but i don't realy understand it that much. Looking at some code would be better.
I understand how to do it but i don't understand how to make it into code!

-Nate
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: