Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Getting the final bugs out of my program
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Schaef

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:51 pm   Post subject: Getting the final bugs out of my program

here is my house program for school. I have one main problem with it but put ideas on how to fix it newhere.
When it gets to the part with the ship and the explosion the explosion occurs b4 the ship gets to the spot that it is supposed to blow up at.. but if you just run the ship section of the program instead of running the whole thing then it works fine for me.
Heres the program:
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Schaef

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh ya also the sun at the beginning isnt redrawing it self the colour as the sky
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I didn't even see the ship, one moment the sun was setting, then suddenly the explosion.
But thats amazing! I really liked your title screen and ending screen with the squares. Also the alien abduction effects.
Schaef

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

really? thats weird.. but i guess its just cuz u have a different comp. I always have to change my delays when i get to school or it goes way too slow.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it says that the file is missing...

Question
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You have to extract all of them, and theres like more than 6 or 7, in the same folder. Im sure you know that, just make sure though.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

um, no. Razz

I meant the file that I'm trying to download is missing... I click download and this occurs

Quote:
The selected Attachment does not exist anymore

404 File Not Found: The File ../bbs/files/house.zip does not exist.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oops, I just checked it again and its not there. Maybe something wrong with the attachment system, I can try and attach it if you want.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: