Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Hidden Trojan Download
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
ReN3g@de

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:16 am   Post subject: Hidden Trojan Download

Ok so picture this some loser comes to class every single day and brags about his brand new computer. It seems to be alrite forthe first few days but when it goes on and on it really PISSES you off!! well i would really like to get to him and i've tried sending him the Sub7 trojan but he has a virus scan that picks it up!! i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how i would go about making a program that would somehow disable th virus scan and get the trojan onto his computer and run it in the background. I could really have some fun then!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

not in turing, lol Laughing

in VB perhaps...

easiest way would be to replace scanner's shortcut in startup folder with your VB app and make it have the same icon Twisted Evil

then you're free to download stuff and such
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
It is one thing to play a little prank such as sticking a textfile "tony was here" into statup folder Laughing

it is compleatly another to just brudaly rape someone's HDD, flooding it with junk in places noone would look Rolling Eyes

that was in the Turing Submissions anouncement.

renegade don't send him a virus, instead tell him to shut up.. its a lot less harmful way of fixing the problem Smile

"Do unto others as you would have one do unto you."
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well, you could do it in turing and to put it in the background you do Window.Hide in a loop or something. i think templest has a program to make a lot of files on a computer, and you wouls just have to use window. hide to put it in the background. vb would probably still be easy with the things to do but im not sure and you need vb.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

There is no need for viruses , unless you have a darn good reason and i dont htink anyone in this world has a good enough reason , and why would you do thaat and risk getting in trouble , if your isp were to find out , how long d oyou think you would survive wihtout being charged
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:08 am   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos you're not listening! sending viruses is bad!
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

but its so interesting... i just created one in vb but i won't give it to him cause he's evil. what ever happened to the good old school yard fights that my dad and uncles tell me about Question , (j/k). i don't even consider creating a lot of files a virus. i repent, disregard my previous comments.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:22 am   Post subject: (No subject)

making them is col ,just t osay you did , but releasing them in hte wild isnt cool , the odd little one to the friend i guess inst that bad , i mean when i got sub 7 , it was fun , the fact that i got tricked into , bbut its the nasty viruses that i wonder why you would wanna do it , i mean why do peoel try takee down the internet , ummmm so they cant surf it either , why do peopel sent killer trojans , so that main servers go down and economy goes down which makes them pay more taxes , i just dont undeerstad it all
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
octopi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:
so that main servers go down and economy goes down which makes them pay more taxes , i just dont undeerstad it all

Acctually....when the economy goes down, so do taxes, because the government tries to stimulate the economy. (Less taxes people pay, more money they have to spend = better economy, job increase, etc...)
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

okay , but all i know wis that whe nthey brought down wall street , lots of bad things happened
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

octopi wrote:

Acctually....when the economy goes down, so do taxes, because the government tries to stimulate the economy. (Less taxes people pay, more money they have to spend = better economy, job increase, etc...)

That or they start a war. War is good for economy most times, all thous new jobs making bombs and building tanks.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that only really works in total war, which really only applies to dictatorships now because they can do what they want with their citizens, i dunno
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

making viruses is good, sending them is bad.

speaking of war and dictatorships:

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them,
One Ring to rule them all,
And in the Darkness bind them.

Cheers Smile
ReN3g@de

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well i've decided to cool it a bit lol!!
any way i want to make a file that simulates a virus but does nothing harmfull!! ive got a few ideas... but i cant figure out how to make the program run in full screen?!?
anybody know how??
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you can set screen size by using

code:

setscreen ("graphics:width;length")

Eg:.

setscreen ("graphics:300;500")

full screen would be something like:
setscreen ("graphics:1100;700")
[/b]
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 28 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: