Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Rules
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, no it is just there so i could tell if some one was sending 100000 e-mails per day or somting crazy like that.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

^rules added
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

how about shoving those rules on the sign up agreement bla also?
recneps

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[mod:81c77d8135]
i think i fixed it now, try it aggane.
[/mod:81c77d8135]
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
how about shoving those rules on the sign up agreement bla also?

good idea i will get on that soon, tony has me working on somting eltes right now tho
recneps

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its fixed Very Happy and that was a great idea
McKenzie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Perhaps a minor change in the topic desription would help
Quote:
General Discussion
Post anything here
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its funny becuase not even spam says post anyhting her e, you actually have a warning on spam , those rules are looking really good Very Happy Very Happy , fix hte you know what in hte rules os i can retrieve my you know what , hacker dan , to find the you know what , READ the new rules
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

GD = All Compsci related stuff, and everything about computer and the web!
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

for that annon email, to send an email to multiple users, do you do like you would at hotmail and separate names with commas? That's what I did and it said "Your email has been sent" so I suppose it worked but I'm not too sure Eh

also those Rules are looking good!
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

McKenzie wrote:
Perhaps a minor change in the topic desription would help
Quote:
General Discussion
Post anything here

good point i will chage that soon.
recneps

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

whoever said that hint hint ing, why do you think my post is all "MOD EDIT" Razz
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

good job on the New rules... The first post should stay on the MAIN PAGE! and i like the awarded bits for reading it....

and if it wasn;t for you wicked Admins and Mods this site would crumble soo fast...like the Leaning Tower of Pizza During the Biggest Earthquake

Also (suggestion) removing the LARGE number of useless accounts.... liek tons on there have only made 1 post is last year...~!!~...maybe have it so you get account closed if you have a post per day average of less then 0.01 or someting.....then we prob wont have 1000 users no more... but it might thin out thte User list of crappy accounts

And fact: out of 22 pages of User list: first 16 DONT HAVE A LOCATION SPECIFIED!..... odd Eh! like they scared of you admins comming after them and killing them in their Sleep... HEHEH 'Crazy Admin' and 'hittin compsci server with a bat'

maybe make a gif of that and have that as you avatar....!!!! that would ROCK
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well we like to leave thous unactive users there b/c it makes us look better, lol.

and as for avatar may u can convice tony to make me one, he all ready has one for me realting to the comic site but i am lazy and have yet to set it up.
abdul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its sad to see abunch of idiots are using there privilages the wrong way. The state of Compsci deservers better.

By the way im, Abdul, hence the name, i plan to be a regular here permitting you all give me a chance.

I do know Dan, i've takled to him alot during the summer. Dan its Jamal.

Look forward to more posting. 8)
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 4  [ 55 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: