Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 text animation not working
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Pundaz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:24 pm   Post subject: text animation not working

sorry if im formating wrong, this website is confusing.

My problem:
im creating a game and in my game i want 3 buttons.
when hovered on i want these buttons to change color(this works) and i want their text to darken(this does not work, text instead just disapears)
when you move your mouse off i want the color to return to normal(this works) and i want the text to return to normal(this does not work, you have to see for yourself)

can you help me because it seems it should work, there is just something im not seeing here or idk

compsci help.t
 Description:
this is the file

Download
 Filename:  compsci help.t
 Filesize:  1.81 KB
 Downloaded:  255 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Pundaz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:33 am   Post subject: RE:text animation not working

ok i fixed it
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:15 am   Post subject: RE:text animation not working

It would be useful to others if you posted how you fixed it in case they are having the same issue.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: