Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 i need help with a math formula and translating it to turing lanuage
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_silencer02

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:58 pm   Post subject: i need help with a math formula and translating it to turing lanuage

Hi I'm making a Final Grade Calculator Program for an assignment in my computer tech class I am fairly new to turing and need help inputting a math formula into my code the formula is
Desired Final mark - Current mark × (100% - Final exam worth) / Final exam worth I need help turning the formula into a Turing function. any help would be highly appreciated.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:34 am   Post subject: RE:i need help with a math formula and translating it to turing lanuage

All of the words there can be made into variables. 'Desired final mark' is a variable, 'current mark' is a variable, etc. Once you turn all those into variables, you literally just type in the forms as is, no translating required.
Hugetanks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:44 am   Post subject: Re: i need help with a math formula and translating it to turing lanuage

Basically it is what insectoid said. You need to ask the user for the value of each of those variables, and then type it out exactly as you had done so.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: