Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 (URGENT) I need help with turings joystick interface values before monday June 17, 2018
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
dan1290

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:05 pm   Post subject: (URGENT) I need help with turings joystick interface values before monday June 17, 2018

I need urgent help on a Turing lab. The lab is due on Monday. Basically, I'm supposed to find out the values for neutral, up, down, left, right, up-right, up-left, down-right, down-left, fire/neutral, fire-up, etc. Please help me with finding the values of these. I'm pretty sure we are supposed to use the parallelget command to get the value. If you need any more information just let me know and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks! Smile[/b]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:01 pm   Post subject: RE:(URGENT) I need help with turings joystick interface values before monday June 17, 2018

The Turing Walkthrough has a whole section on joysticks if I remember right.
dan1290

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:37 am   Post subject: Re: (URGENT) I need help with turings joystick interface values before monday June 17, 2018

Insectoid wrote:

The Turing Walkthrough has a whole section on joysticks if I remember right.

I checked but theres nothing about joysticks
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: