Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 procedure may only be declared at the program . module . or monitor
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
zacice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:27 pm   Post subject: procedure may only be declared at the program . module . or monitor

What is it you are trying to achieve?
I have two files 1 that calls procedures and the other that has all the procedures. I'm trying to fix the error I am receiving.

What is the problem you are having?
procedure may only be declared at the program . module . or monitor

Describe what you have tried to solve this problem
removing all .t files that are not the original two from the folder

Post any relevant code (You may choose to attach the file instead of posting the code if it is too long)
https://gfycat.com/LightDeficientElectriceel

Please specify what version of Turing you are using
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Srlancelot39

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:26 am   Post subject: RE:procedure may only be declared at the program . module . or monitor

I may be wrong, but it appears as if it does not like procedures being declared outside of the main program.
Insectoid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:00 pm   Post subject: RE:procedure may only be declared at the program . module . or monitor

Are any of your procedures declared inside of loops, if statements or other procedures?
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: