Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Help With Turing Moving Images
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Swagickarp

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:28 pm   Post subject: Help With Turing Moving Images

uh, I MADE A BUS ON TURING, BUT i NEED HELP MOVING IT FROM ONE POINT TO ANOTHER.
Here is the bus:

%Schoolbus%
drawfillbox(40,50,250,150,blue)
drawfillbox(10,50,50,100,blue)
drawfilloval(60,50,20,20,black)
drawfilloval(200,50,20,20,black)

Please help me, and thank you.

Mod Edit: Moved post to Turing Help. Please post in the correct subforum.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 5:52 pm   Post subject: RE:Help With Turing Moving Images

If you change the coordinates in your draw commands, your bus will be drawn in a different spot.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:52 pm   Post subject: RE:Help With Turing Moving Images

If you add 1 to all of the X coordinates your bus will move over by 1 pixel. If you keep doing this it will have the appearance of moving.

What programming construct do you know of that will let you do something over and over again? How can you keep using it to add 1 to your X coordinates over a period of time?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: