Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing Program Help
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
BrownKidFTW

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:44 am   Post subject: Turing Program Help

I have to create a lemonade stand type game and I have the shop completed I am looking for any help possible and also why my code will not run. Question
BTW Could Not Post in Turing Help For some reason So plds Don't yell at me

Mod Edit: Moved to Turing Help.

aazzaphenia naww wamadanibsiwaaw Lemonade Tycoon 2 Game Work.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  aazzaphenia naww wamadanibsiwaaw Lemonade Tycoon 2 Game Work.t
 Filesize:  1.87 KB
 Downloaded:  142 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:18 pm   Post subject: RE:Turing Program Help

You've got a lot of syntax errors. This means some parts of your code are gibberish. Look at what you've written here:
code:
money := money - 4 and lemon := lemon + 30

You can't combine statements like this. money := money - 4 and lemon := lemon + 30 are two different statements that each needs their own line. The 'and' keyword is for combining conditions. A condition is a true/false (or yes/no) question. Is the sun blue? Is a > 5? Did I clip my toenails today? These can be combined with the 'and' and 'or' keywords, as well as a few others. Is a > 5 and does b = 2?

You also used := instead of = in a few places. That will fix up your syntax errors so your code will actually run. There are a few other errors in there though that aren't quite so obvious that I'll let you find on your own.
BrownKidFTW

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:08 am   Post subject: Re: Turing Program Help

Thank you very much Very Happy
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: