Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Parallel Port
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
deaths_ally

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:28 am   Post subject: Parallel Port

I am designing a security system for my computer class using an IR Reciver and Emitter I am wonder how u hook up the input and output cable to the 74LS245N Chip please help and thanzs to all that do

and if u want to know how it works it sends a signal to the Emitter using parallelput (1) and the reciver recives that signal and sends that back to the computer wither the parallelget and if the reciver and emiter are broken or interfered then the signal to the computer has a different value i am haveing trouble getting the computer to read thesse signals i believe it is my wireing with the input and output cables
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
cii009

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:59 pm   Post subject: artum???

is this Artum?
aliveiswell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

this is more comp engineering, but we did this in grade 10 engineering with LEDs, you just hook whatever lead to pin 1 on the parallel port, etc. that's all we did, don't really know what you're talking about.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: