Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Making Duck Hunt!!!!!!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
hobofight101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:11 pm   Post subject: Making Duck Hunt!!!!!!!

What is it you are trying to achieve?
well i thought i'd have a fun project for the community to work on and shared ideas, and add on. I'm creating a turing version of "duck hunt" for my grade 11 university class. If u want to suggest or do add ons to my script you can. Although im not trying to cheat, ill have it done whether i get help or not. Also if u feel like u dont want to help me out personally, thenpost thoughts and suggestions after today because im handing it in tomorrow. So lets make this a fun CompSci community project!!!!

P.S. if you want the entire project folder (scripts, and all the pictures needed) just download from here: http://www.4shared.com/rar/oHEQF2bu/video_game_project.html?
P.S.S. if there is a way to attach folders on this site please let me know

What is the problem you are having?
i would like for the duck to go back and forth a bit instead of just 1 direction.

Describe what you have tried to solve this problem
Make all kinds of variables, Rand.Int's, booleans, and if statements. Basically everything but i gave up.

Please specify what version of Turing you are using
im using 4.1.1

video game script.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  video game script.t
 Filesize:  3.61 KB
 Downloaded:  329 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Raknarg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm   Post subject: RE:Making Duck Hunt!!!!!!!

If you want to upload an entire folder, you'll have to compress it into a rar or zip file
brownni

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:58 pm   Post subject: RE:Making Duck Hunt!!!!!!!

Well i made a similair program with deer hunt Turing PM me and ill send you all my code Very Happy CHEERS
czarcasm2187

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Making Duck Hunt!!!!!!!

looks like i'm gonna need that completed game... can you send it by any chance?
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: