Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Does any1 know how to change icon for turings .exe files
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:46 pm   Post subject: Does any1 know how to change icon for turings .exe files

without using a seperate program... i have one posted off compsci.ca but only can do bitmap files of 32x32 pixels with 16 colors... kinda a pain... can it be done in turing... teacher says it can... he has to find out proper code.. but hes dragging his feet.... also does anyone know how to get rid of the box when you close a runnign program"exiting now will stop execution of this program" thing..??? thanks...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Boarder16

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i unno if u need to but i can do it in winxp.. u jsut right click on the certain turin prog...goto customize, then change image.... u can change it to look like a key, or teh user pic they use on this site for forums..many off posibilites they give u, or worst case senario u don't find one of teh 200 options they give u, u can import ur own image...
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

turing cannot do it to my klnowledge , ts down to another app or your OS , well turing 4.0.5 cant do it as far as i know , i cold be wrong
Hunter007

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

There's a prog posted in general discussion or source code, I just can't remember which. I'll look for it, but I know theres one on this site.
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

there were two posted here. one was resource hacker the other one icon changer
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i got the icon changer... i want to do it in turing..... and also i wanted to know if you can get rid of the confermation window when exiting a run window.."closing will stop exucution of this program"
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that u need resource hacker
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Reasource hacker for changing that confirmation window... Thanks... it under User Submitted programs???
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?p=8159#8159
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:
Reasource hacker for changing that confirmation window... Thanks... it under User Submitted programs???

No, I'm pretty sure you can't get rid of the confirmation window. The most you can do is make your program so interesting that people won't try to close it before it finishes Razz
Or make exiting the program into part of the program (ie, make an exit button that will finish the program (exit the loop) and close the run window when pressed).
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

nope, you can get rid of it
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Dam...o well i have a big X in program to exit...Thanks for Checking..
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: