Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 PLease Read!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
mac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:27 pm   Post subject: PLease Read!

PLease help me someone

Make the program of Question 1 interactive so that you can plot as many horizontal lines as you want,one after that other
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
FizixMan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh well, in that case, in referrence to the for loop in my previous post concerning the program, just change it so it runs from 1..X where X is a user inputed integer between 1 and maxcol.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 11:10 pm   Post subject: what i can't see ur previous post

what i can't see ur previous post
can u type it out for me
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 12:09 am   Post subject: hummmm

This most be a very coman school asment or somting, any way his post was here .

p.s. thanks for helping ervery one FizixMan i up grade your rank thing on the borad too for helping every one. thx
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 1:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ok... so basically what you do is that you get an input from the user, then use locate(r,c) to move cursor to that row and then use repeat to output a line of -s on that line.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: