Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Another question for my Millionaire game
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
mapleleaf31

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:28 pm   Post subject: Another question for my Millionaire game

You guys were really helpful last night, I got another question about it

I'm making a basic Millionaire game in Turing. It's nothing too fancy. But I was wondering If You can make a picture into a GUI. If so how?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm not sure if GUI module supports the use of pictures Confused

You could just use Pic.Draw and then Mouse.Where to check if the user clicks inside the picture or something Thinking What kind of GUI are you looking for?
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
DanShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, I think the GUI is basically for buttons, text boxes, etc..not really for the use of pictures. So as Tony said, just use the Pic.Draw command, its easier than trying to encorporate it into the GUI.
hmm...if your thinking of making some GUI button that is a picture, just use Pic.Draw, and if the user clicks within the parametres (min/max length, height) of the picture, then the "button" (graphic) is clicked, and the action follows.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: