Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Multiple GUI Windows NEED HELP ASAP
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
ruthless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:15 pm   Post subject: Multiple GUI Windows NEED HELP ASAP

Hey,

I need help with making a program which has multiple GUI. Juss like in Visual Basic you have multiple forms and use modules to declare variables between them. I am making a program where when the user hits the next button it takes them to a new screen. Now i am not sure what i have to do about it. Please help me ASAP.

THANX Peace OUt Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

In the help file you can read all about hte command
code:

Window.Open ( winID )

it will be your best friend for your project and smae goes for closing them
code:

Window.Close (winID)
so there should be no problems , if you need more indepth help just ask Very Happy Very Happy Hope this helped also you ca only have one active window , you cnanot out put to 2 windows at the smae time ( if im mistaken guys ) please correct me
ruthless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey,

Would this work for turing code. I mean that when i click next it opens the running program for another piece of code and how would i make them share information

Later
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well there is that include line that will open another turing sorce code, but it whould be just like taking that file and pasting it where the include line is.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: