Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 help 2 start hangman.
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
white_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:02 pm   Post subject: help 2 start hangman.

can someone show me how 2 make a hangman game using only array's and no complex stuff. help!! must have by jan 20 2003!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
white_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i meant jan 20 2004 lol
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh yeah... there's some code available over here Rolling Eyes
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

aaaaaugh do it yourself!!

or rather, TRY to do it yourself and then ask for help when your stumped.
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

5 bux over paypal and u'll have the code in 2 days
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well the best way to do it whould to have a file with all the sentices in it and then load them in to an array of strings.

then pick witch sentece you will uses (probly randomly)

now you will have to uses sub strings to show the black sapces and lines for where each letters go.

then when they input a letter check it agested the string using sub strings, if the letter is in there show that letter if it is not add a peace of the boady.

there are examples of this game posted on this site (even one in 3d if i rember).

P.S. you uhsley get a better reply when you ask more spifick questions, b/c poleop think you whont them to do your work for you when you post somting like "how do i make _____"
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
white_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tks 4 da help guys!!!!!!!!!!! i got started anywho n tks haker dan 4 givin me da head start. i got it done but tks anyways guys!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: