Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Need help in making a pong game
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
poly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dude3000,
I think your the one that needs to goto hell...
If you come to a forum, make a topic on if somebody can post there pong code, than you get told to search the forums for pong and ignore all the damn threads that will show you how to do soa and also make another 2 posts on the same god darn topic, and than wonder why no one is helping you, you maybe should rethink on why you took compscience in the first place.

ALSO why are you editting your post, i believe you said something like You can all goto hell and than you editted it so say something like "Hahaha!! Get a Life"???
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow... if only i can give lamer titles... wow sir... hey wait a second... u told us not to cheat yet ur giving him code!!!!!!
McKenzie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yer kiddn' right Dodge?
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Grrrr, this hole topic is making me anggery. dude, you have be show where to get the code for pong b4, i mean all you had to do was sreach and you whould have found it. even affter you have been give the code by a nice guy like McKenzie, you still post coments to angger poleop. This is your last waring, we have no problem helping with truing but doing your hw for you is wrong. Also, every one lets try too keep the flaming down Rolling Eyes .
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: