Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Need help in making a pong game
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
dude3000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:40 pm   Post subject: Need help in making a pong game

Hi everyone, I need your help.

I just wanted to ask if anyone could please send me the code that they wrote to create the game before Tuesday, January 13.2004 because I just cannot figure out how to do it.

Thank you very much everyone.

Mod Edit: You are pissing me off, I am locking this topic.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
poly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Please send me $20 bucks and I will send you the code on how to do it, cause youll probably use it as your final project so this way I can make some money and you get a final project.
poly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

but I was offering help... and well last time i checked offering to help was being nice, oh gee dude3000 your post suddenly disappeared
dude3000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

poly wrote:
Please send me $20 bucks and I will send you the code on how to do it, cause youll probably use it as your final project so this way I can make some money and you get a final project.

If dont have nothing good to say, DON'T Exclamation
THANK U Twisted Evil
poly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey Im being pretty fuckin nice here, seeing as I offered to send you the code for $20, doesnt look like your pong threads are pretty popular as you asked for the game code just a few threads down from this one:http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=2802
hackerdan gave you a great suggestion to search for Pong because there are many great threads already on it
dude3000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

poly wrote:
Hey Im being pretty fuckin nice here, seeing as I offered to send you the code for $20, doesnt look like your pong threads are pretty popular as you asked for the game code just a few threads down from this one:http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=2802
hackerdan gave you a great suggestion to search for Pong because there are many great threads already on it

For the last time, leave me alone. I'm not gonna pay you 20 bucks for a game, I mean what person would?
poly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well somebody thats not getting it for free?!
dude3000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

poly wrote:
well somebody thats not getting it for free?!

no they won't. they might pay 5 or 10 but wat kinda person would pay 20?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
poly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well fine than $5
dude3000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

poly wrote:
well fine than $5

say i would pay, how will i give it to u?
anyways, just tell me whether u'll give it to me or not, cause my teacher's an ass and he wont help and i need to know cause its due by this week.
poly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm I dont know, you dont got paypal? But i was joking anyway I wouldn't do that bcause A) I dont got turing on this machine right now and B) your very trusting if you were to do that, cause who knows maybe i changed some variables and added stuff that has nothing to do with the program, than your gonna look kinda silly explaining it to your teacher.
McKenzie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh poly don't be so mean to the poor little dude. Here I made pong for you. I have attached the exe, if it's what you were looking for just let me know and I'll post the code.
dude3000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

McKenzie wrote:
Oh poly don't be so mean to the poor little dude. Here I made pong for you. I have attached the exe, if it's want you were looking for just let me know and I'll post the code.

Hahaha !!! Get a life
poly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow McKenzie your such a nice fella Wink Wink writting the program for the guy, geez Wink
dude3000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok all of you "if u dont have nothing good to say, DON'T!!!" that also means don't write anything unless u wanna send me a game that actually works!!!!!!!! Exclamation

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: