Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 anyone know of some good ai program ideas
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
hey_joe42

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:30 pm   Post subject: anyone know of some good ai program ideas

i need a good program with ai, cuz i will get bonus marks for ai, but im not sure of a good one, there checkers, and chess and othello but not sure
or does anyone know good program ideas for final projecti wanted to do a skateboarding program but not sure how to do it and wouldn't get good makrs i don't think no way to combine a.i
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tic tac toe is a good way to show off AI. You can do it all in if statements but u can get really hard AI.
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

pong can have an AI... for the 2nd player Wink

pacman has AI... vertually any game with more then 1 player can have an AI.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i whode recomend tic-tac-toe also you can make unbeatel ai for it (not cowting cat's games) and it is prity easy to do.

pong ai can be easy to do, just have the padle folow the ball by reading the y or x (depending on wich way the borad is set up) cournet and macking it to the padley. but that ai whode be unbeatle Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: