Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 3D and .Raw help
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
arhamz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:05 pm   Post subject: 3D and .Raw help

i heard theres a way to make .raw files out of 3d studio max which u can use in turing .... man ... i really want someone to help me with that ... how to use em and a sample i searched the forum found some raws but doesnt say how to use em ... and the link where its sappose to say how to use em in out dated ... cuz they updated the site i gues... plz ... plz .. replay someone Crying or Very sad
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well 3dmax 5 can export raw files but you need to MAKE and 3D egion in turing to read and render them Shocked

there is the socred code for such a 3d engion in the truing turorilas or/and socre code page. if you sreach for 3d in the turing sections i am shure you could find it.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
arhamz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:04 am   Post subject: thanx

so watever i make in 3d max that source code will read it ?? any 3d object i mean ?
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well w/e you make in 3d max and cover to raw file and then uses a 3d egion on. but things loss stuff when going to raw file type, like color, ligthing,texucher, postion (some times), somplacted shapes, srufice effects, ect.

also if it is more then about 400 poloygons it will run so slow it will crash truing.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: