Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 how to use xor in turing
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
omni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:55 pm   Post subject: how to use xor in turing

I would I use picxor? Each time I use it, it clears my screen. Or is it possible to invert the colours?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the way picxor works is that if you draw an identical image over itself, it will clear it... I'm not sure why you'd need that though... some style of doing animations I suppose
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
omni

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

how would uu draw a box like windows paint program does it? my box keeps erasing previously drawn pictures with it
recneps

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what is xor?
McKenzie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

In the current version of Turing you can't draw regular shapes in XOR mode, only pictures. The old DOS version allowed it, and it worked well. With the new version you need to take a picture of your drawing canvas (Pic.New) before they start picking the size and shape of their box. Instead of drawing a white box to erase the preview box re-draw the whole canvas (Pic.Draw). If you are using View.Update the end result is pretty good.
As for what is XOR, that probably belongs in the tutorial section.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: