Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 GUI.MENU
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
coolest35

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:39 pm   Post subject: GUI.MENU

Hi, i made a menu, ( the files are attached) for a program in my class, iT t goes to the file " LOAD DATA TO KEYBOARD.T" but what script do i need to write in order for the user to return from that subprogram? to the main menu... i hope i clearly said that..

Menu.t
 Description:
This is the main GUI MENU, tester please click " LOAD => then LOAD DATA FROM KEYBOARD" that will take you to the subprogram, my questions is how do i make my program return from there to the main menu if the user doesn't want to enter the data, and / or i

Download
 Filename:  Menu.t
 Filesize:  1.5 KB
 Downloaded:  265 Time(s)

Load_Data_From_Keyboard.t
 Description:
This File Is The " LOAD DATA FROM THE KEYBOARD " subprogram

Download
 Filename:  Load_Data_From_Keyboard.t
 Filesize:  1.55 KB
 Downloaded:  275 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you don't need any script or command to have the user return from the subprogram because actually, they already did. the problem is that in the Load_Data_From_Keyboard.t file, i think you cleared the screen or something that drew over the GUI menu bar. all you need to do to have it show up again is add the following line after the include Load_Data_From_Keyboard.t line:

code:

GUI.ShowMenuBar

yep, it's that simple Wink
coolest35

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:12 am   Post subject: THANK YOU!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT... Laughing Wink Rolling Eyes Razz HERE.. HAVE SOME BITS FOR THAT...
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:33 am   Post subject: (No subject)

aww, you shouldn't have! hehe, thanks coolest35!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: